MetaCentrum Cloud offers a flexible computing and storage environment suitable for a wide variety of applications. These include, but are not limited to, web-based services and portals, container hosts, HPC worker nodes, CI/CD worker nodes, database hosts, and numerous complex scientific use cases.
MetaCentrum Cloud is owned and operated as a joint venture of
- CESNET, the national e-infrastructure for science, development, and education in Czech Republic,
- Institute of Computer Science of Masaryk University,
- and other partners representing national and international user communities.
MetaCentrum Cloud is accessible to
- all users of the Czech e-infrastructure for science, development, and education,
- selected national and international user communities.
For registration, refer to Documentation - How To Get Access.
Due to an upgrade of MetaCentrum Cloud (OpenStack) from Stein to Train release, OpenStack control plane will be
unavailable on May 27th 2020. Outage will
start at 8:00 AM CET and will continue
until 6:00 PM CET of the same day. During the time of upgrade, the OpenStack API (including dashboard) will not be accessible. Virtual instances should be accessible and working throughout the outage, however it is not recommended to plan critical processes during that time.